Monday, September 5, 2016

Rush Midnight, Pr0files and Zipper Club at The Echo/The Satellite

Zipper Club
This is admittedly 2 weeks late.

I don't believe I've done this in more than a couple years, I went to two different venues on the same night. First up was The Echo. There I saw Rush Midnight and Pr0files. Rush Midnight is a solo disco project. The artist stood amid a display of rope lights.

I've been on this effort recently -- actually based on good luck -- of catching bands/artists that I didn't catch at Make Music Pasadena. Pr0files was the latest. Dressed in a colorful kimono-like outfit, the lead singer took us on a passion tour.

Then I ran off to The Satellite to catch the residency band Zipper Club. This band just rocks out. And then there was the awesome light show. It was just so cool with symbols and lasers crossing the stage. Lyrics of the set, "I just want to take your breath away." To end their set, they went mosh pit punk.


Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments: