Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Dream: Protests, Revolution or Zombies?

I was running down a large multiple lane street. There were protesters lined up on one side of me. Then police or maybe opposition protesters were rushing towards them. A violent confrontation began. People began to run all over the place. Someone next to me yelled, "You've got to get out of here." I ran towards a playground baseball field that had a fence around it. I rushed through one of the gates and shut it. There were a handful of other individuals running across the field. They yelled at me to join them. Then I noticed a lady sitting on a bench next to the fence. There was another gate there that was wide open. I rushed towards the lady/gate. I slammed the gate shut, locking it by pulling down the metal lock. "You've got to get out of here. You've got to join us," I told the lady. Suddenly, a raving mad woman started rushing towards us from the street. She slammed her head against the gate. It wouldn't open. She kept slamming her head against the fence repeatedly. The other individuals who I had initially seen on the field, gathered next to me. "What's going on?" The woman kept slamming her head against the gate, blood pouring from her forehead. We were freaked out.

Then I woke up.

No comments: