Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Shakers playing at O'Briens Pub (Santa Monica)

It was a final time to see lead singer Jodie fronting The Shakers. Jodie recently announced that she was pregnant. Soon after, she announced that she was ending her run with The Shakers.

Now first off, there are two O'Briens in Santa Monica. I initially ended up at the Wilshire location. I don't know if the two locations are connected and I kind of wonder if they get occasional lost individuals like myself, because one of the staff immediately knew where I needed to go to catch The Shakers.

So I missed about half of The Shakers first set -- they had 3 sets through the night. The place was packed with fans saying their good-byes. I recognized a handful of faces. There were a number of individuals wearing their The Shakers t-shirts. It was a festive gathering, as it should have been.

And in finale: it was my pleasure to follow Jodie from Automatic Music Explosion to The Shakers. It was a wonderful ride.



Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments: