Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hunny with Chelsea Lankes and Evan Voytas at Bootleg HiFi

Hunny
Do you know what really sucks sometimes? Having an artist that is really intriguing teasing with only a 20 minute set. Chelsea Lankes, why so short of a set? I guess you're just forcing me to catch you again someday soon. Your voice is a miracle.

Next up, Evan Voytas brought his pop to the Bootleg HiFi.

Hunny closed the night out in a continuation of their residency. The crowd pressed against the stage. One animated fan pounded the stage at least two times during a beat. I think the fan's girlfriend was highly amused. With slightly elevated vocals, Hunny keeps the music fun and thrilling.

Noticed: Knowing Chelsea Lankes was going up first, I made sure I showed up with plenty of time to spare. Others had the same idea. A decent line formed outside, waiting for a special event to end so that we could get inside.
Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments: