Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Washington Redskins: 27-12

This is the first time I saw RG3 and I have to say he looked pretty good for a rookie.  He was only 16-34, but that was driven by the fact that his receivers dropped 10 balls.  I'd say at least half of those looked like sure catches.

As for Pittsburgh, everything was clicking.  The defense played solid -- though obviously helped by the Redskin receivers.  Even then, they only allowed 86 yards of rushing.

As for the Steelers offense?  Where did that front line come from.  And how did they get that running game going?  If they had that running game, I'm sure they would have beaten Tennessee -- I'm speculating there as I only saw the last few minutes of that game.  And Big Ben looked smooth -- no sacks probably helped out.

And now it is the NY Giants this Sunday.  

No comments: