Friday, June 8, 2012

Hollywood Park betting from Vegas

I go to Vegas and what do I do for my betting?  I bet on the horses.

How did I do?  Not bad considering that my first bet got me an exacta win.  My recent trips to the track have been based on betting on the jockey.  It worked for most of the races though in the 7th race I bet on Rosario to win with Vibrato Jazz.  If I recall, Vibrato Jazz came in place.  I guess I should have followed my pattern of making conservative bets.

I do like to bet when I know something about the race:  jockey, owner.  Admittedly, I don't go to the track enough to know anything about the individual horses.  But while watching the screens at Vegas, I noticed that at Los Alamitos that there was a horse who everyone apparently felt was sure to win.  So I made a bet on the horse to win.  I won.

Photo taken from a May visit.

No comments: