Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New England Patriots and Potential Super Bowl Victory

I admit I have mixed feelings about the New England Patriots. I feel this is one arrogant team that needs to be brought down a notch; however, they are the best football team out there. (I'm a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, but you've got to admit the obvious.) When you have a team that is so superior to any other team in the NFL, it would stink if they didn't win it all. But on the other hand, I want a team out there to beat them and shove it in their faces just like New England did to other teams throughout this season. If San Diego doesn't have much of a team on Sunday due to injuries, I guess it will be up to the Giants or Packers to knock off the Patriots. I don't know how I'll feel when Super Bowl Sunday comes around -- should the Patriots make it. I think half of me will be cheering on the Patriots while the other half will be cheering on the NFC team.

Notes from Vivace

No comments: