Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pittsburgh Steelers v. Cincinnati Bangles

I heard John Madden saying that it looked like Pittsburgh was back to its old self after having difficulties with the New York Jets and Miami Dolphins. I don't know about that. The defense was great. The offense was not so great. The Steelers had two interceptions, admittedly one was tipped, and numerous fumbles, admittedly not all were official fumbles. I must say I was a bit disappointed. I am sure weather played a part, but the fumbles really got on my nerves. I didn't see the Cincinnati Bangles' running backs constantly fumbling the ball. The sports announcers suggested that Willie Parker should have removed his elbow pads. A win is a win, but the last three games have not put the Steelers in the best light, considering the competition. I'm rather concerned that they'll get blown out by the Patriots next Sunday. I know I am showing very little faith here, but the offense has to pick it up. The defense is looking good though. The problem is that the cornerbacks will need to deal with much better wide receivers than Cincinnati's. We will see. I hope for victory.

No comments: