Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Heroes Mini-Season Finale

Here's my thoughts:

Hiro doesn't kill Adam. Didn't Hiro say something about the fact that he should have killed off Adam in Japan? Then he doesn't do it. Instead he leaves Adam in a casket. (I wonder if this was a metal casket or a wood casket. Being that this was in Japan, I wonder if it was a wood casket.) That actually made sense to me, because Hiro doesn't come across as a killer even though he does carry a sword around. Sidenote: I would think one uses a sword to kill. I wonder if it would have made sense to send Adam into the future and let him do his damage in the future. Adam could destory the future, but wouldn't the future be erased as the present time marched forward?

Suresh trying to deal with Sylar on his own. Okay, so Suresh did take Sylar to the lab where he knew a camera was recording the events, but why didn't he outright inform people that Sylar was back. Is it possible that if the Company was informed they'd have taken more appropriate measures to deal with Sylar? I think this storyline was sort of stupid.

Clair, Noah, West. At the moment, a waste of a storyline. Maybe it'll develop into something interesting.

Niki. I wasn't sure how good her superpowers were anyways. Multiple personalities. Whatever. I'm happy she's gone.

Peter. He finally got the blinders off his eyes. He's no longer Stupid Peter -- I'd found myself calling him this --- but he needed his brother Nathan to straighten him out. I actually liked Nathan. I hope they find some Adam blood. Maybe Peter will contact Hiro somehow. Maybe Hiro will retrieve some of Adam's blood. Maybe this is a reason why Adam isn't being killed -- he can be used by the good guys, but then does that compromise the morality of the good guys?

I thought this final episode was up and down. It is too bad about this writers strike. We might get new episodes come early next year or we might not get any episodes until late September early October.

Notes from Vivace

No comments: