Monday, September 3, 2012

Cults and Lord Huron at MOCA

I headed off to MOCA over a week ago to catch Lord Huron and Cults. This is a rather delayed post due to the fact that I took off on vacation the next day.

Quote of the night (Lord Huron) after there was clapping in the audience after announcing that they were playing their final song:  Is that joy I hear, because this is our last song?

Cults gave a magical performance.  The crowd wanted more, but they reminded us that we'd all have to deal with a massive fine if they went past 10 p.m.

At this point, I think Cults ranks as a Los Angeles band versus a New York band, especially when Madeline's brother lives out here.  Their Facebook page still lists New York as their current location, but I think that needs to get switched over.

Lord Huron



Cults

No comments: