Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The Hi Hat: Opus Vitae with The Haunts and Bogan Via

It was off to The Hi Hat to catch a couple bands that I didn't catch at Echo Park Rising. My main reason for going was to catch Opus Vitae. Their music is layered and gorgeous. What was fascinating was watching the musicians switching it up on various instruments. The bassist hitting the keys for a song. The guitarist then hitting the keys. Another guitarist hitting the drums.

Opus Vitae

The Haunts were another band that played Echo Park Rising. I was talking to another photographer who mentioned that he fell in love with the band at Echo Park Rising. That was a good endorsement. I loved their rock sound.

The Haunts
Bogan Via didn't play Echo Park Rising, but I did happen to catch them during a Wild Riot event in late 2018. They played it soft and soothing.

Bogan Via


No comments: