Sunday, February 26, 2017

The Palms with Fever High and Smoke Season

Monday night at The Satellite was fun. Fever High opened up the night. Two female leads who love to dance and sound like they came in from the 1980s. Smoke Season is a band I've followed for a few years now. This band always puts on a solid show. Lead singer Gabriella knows how to put on the dance moves. While their set was going, I came to the conclusion that I'd probably followed Gabriella's career longer than 95% of the folks in the audience. The Palms is the February residency band. Their set was smart and skilled. I had this strong feeling throughout the set that I'd seen some of the band members in other bands, but just couldn't place them. I was later told that two of the members were from a band called Terraplane Sun. Ah, yes.

 The Palms/Satellite

No comments: