Friday, May 24, 2013

Microsoft Surface

So I bought a Microsoft Surface tablet as I was going to be spending a lot of time in San Francisco and wanted something that was light weight.

What do I think?

Well, I don't have much to compare to, but I would give the Surface only an okay score.

My big disappointment is the keyboard.  The mouse pad can go a little haywire at times.  In fact, as I'm typing this blog post the pad is driving me crazy.  Also, at times, while using the keyboard the curser disappears and you are forced to use the touchscreen.

Also, at times, a random key stroke can cause the strangest results on what you see on the screen. 

What is good:  I do like the fact that it connects well to WiFi.  Also, I love the fact that it has Excel and Powerpoint.  I've used these two software a number of times.

No comments: