Monday, December 10, 2012

Duke Basketball vs. Temple: 90-67

This was a game that Duke never looked like it was in trouble.

For someone who is injured and from what I read doesn't practice a lot, Seth Curry sure doesn't seem to have lost his shooting touch or conditioning.

Mason Plumlee was solid.  The only negative I see is that he couldn't hit his free throws in this game.  Hopefully, that is just a one game issue though some of those shots didn't look all that great.

Alex Murphy got a few minutes of play.  It looks like he can score, but I swear he seemed to get beat every time on defense.

I've read that Plumlee number 3 will be playing in the next game.  From what I've read, he's more of a banger versus a scorer so it'll be interesting to see if his presence means even more rebounds and blocked shots for the team.

No comments: