Monday, November 4, 2019

School Night: Fever Joy, Jane Holiday, Taylor Janzen, Ruby Waters

I saw Fever Joy earlier this year and when I saw that they were playing School Night, I decided I just needed to head out to School Night. It has been awhile since I last went to School Night. Even though I don't seem to make it out there enough, I always enjoy the music. Fever Joy closed out the night with energy and blazing white lights. I enjoyed them more this second time around then the first time, which is a good sign.

Fever Joy

Jane Holiday perhaps was the primarily band to see for the School Night crowd. I've seen him a handful of times. He put on a rocking performance.

Jane Holiday

Taylor Janzen and Ruby Waters were in from Canada. Taylor Janzen had those singer songwriter qualities that just cause you to fall in love. Ruby Waters put a bit a gravel in her vocals.

Taylor Janzen

Ruby Waters

No comments: