Tuesday, September 17, 2019

One Day: Two Locations - Livingmore / Cheer Up Club, The Time Travelers and The Colour Coast

It was a double billing a couple Saturdays ago. First up was a golden hour set by Livingmore who was playing a set for Street Food Cinema. The movie showing was Return of the Jedi - though I didn't stick around for the movie. It was fun shooting a golden hour set of this band.

Livingmore
After their set, I rushed home to get some photos of their set out and then it was down to the Art District area and The Factory DTLA. It has been awhile since I went to this location. Well over a year, possibly. It was a Wild Riot event when I got to catch Cheer Up ClubThe Time Travelers and
The Colour Coast.

Cheer Up Club

The Time Travelers

The Colour Coast
Interesting fact: I've done interviews with all four bands.

No comments: