Thursday, May 28, 2015

Vylet, Lindsay Nourse and Sweet Child at Silverlake Lounge

Sweet Child
Silverlake Lounge had an interesting mix of musicians on a recently Monday night. Starting off the night was Vylet. Her style had a tinge of goth. I couldn't help but think about that grand festival that had way too short of a life, Silverlake Jubilee. I remember hanging out in El Cid and watching musicians such as her, playing in the dark.

Lindsay Nourse had some glitches with her computer. In fact, I think she arrived late and was squeezed in between Vylet and Sweet Child. Even with all that, one could tell that there was a cool softness to her sound.

Sweet Child dresses glam. From their bio, they met at the Music Institute so they are talented. Their best song has to be "Voices." "I have these voices in my head." It is rather catchy. Four young women rocking it.
Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments: