Friday, October 11, 2013

Dream: I'm like part of the Person of Interest team

A dream.  A team of 4 (me included) were chasing after a guy with a briefcase.  Our goal was to grab the briefcase and turn it over to the authorities.  The guy handed the briefcase off to another individual.  We rushed the other guy and took the suitcase.  Mission accomplished.

Then my dream shifted and we were approached by a young woman who argued that we had made a serious error and that she was willing to pay us to recover the briefcase along with a couple other items.  We said money was no object and that she could not bribe us, but then somehow she convinced us.

The team headed towards a building to recover the suitcase.  (Now at the moment I'm blind, but I'm not blind.  Everyone knows that I'm blind, but somehow I am perfectly able to see where I'm going.  Strange.)  Our team for some reason split into two.  I was with one individual, a young woman, and our goal was to recover the briefcase.  We entered an elevator, looked at each other and I asked, "Why did our leader decide to go in another direction?"  She replied, "Don't worry, I know how to get the briefcase."

The elevator had four buttons.  The two in the middle read 3 and 5.  The other two buttons were blank.  I hit 3.  The expectation was that we'd head up, but instead we started going down.  We got a little worried.  As the elevator went down (it turned into a see through elevator), we passed a floor that had homeless people piled up, clothed in dirty rags.  When the elevator opened up, we were definitely on the wrong floor, but my partner said, "Don't worry, I know my way to the briefcase."

And then I woke up just as the dream seemed like it was going to get super exciting.  

No comments: