Monday, September 9, 2013

Dreams: ripped apart

I had two interesting dreams pop into my head.

First dream, I was in the bathroom and found myself looking into the shower.  My Duke jacket was in the shower.  I picked it up.  It was torn in two, right down the middle.

Second dream, it was my first day at a new company.  I was waiting in line for some reason.  At the front of the line there was a commotion.  Someone came out of the office and announced he was going to start another company.  There were two top executives at the front of the line.  He grabbed one of them and asked if that person would like to come with him.  The executive took off with him.  The other one was visibly upset that he wasn't asked, which makes one worry about the make-up of the company when so many top executives want to leave the company you've just joined.

Of course, both were dreams, but I wonder what is going on inside my head.

No comments: