Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Lexingtons at the Echo Country Outpost

I’ve hung out in the Los Angeles music scene for awhile and so there aren't many opportunities to head off to a venue I've never heard of before.  Well, Echo Country Outpost is one of those venues and from the look of things it has been around for awhile. I got an update that Raw Geronimo was playing there along with Jail Weddings. Since I don’t get to hang out in the Los Angeles music scene all that much anymore, anytime I have a chance to catch my favorite local bands, I take it.

First up for the night were The Lexingtons. This is an all guy band that likes to dress up. Well, except for one of them. The comment of the night was: We have merch for sale. I know we dress well, but . . . well except for this guy.

No comments: