Monday, June 10, 2013

A Movie Review: Obivion

Oblivion. Jack and Victoria are doing some final resource collection from earth. The planet was destroyed when a war between alien invaders and humans broke out.  Humanity won, but needed to leave the planet. 

This was an okay movie, but I left with many questions (spoilers):

1.  We find out towards the end that the aliens actually won the war.  Planet earth was pretty much wiped out with very few humans left alive.. Why did the aliens feel the need to continue to rely on human clones?

2.  Jack seemed to quickly make up his mind that the human rebels were being honest with him.  I don't know, it would take me little longer to trust them.  I mean, my whole existence and reason for leaving was being questioned.

3.  Why would the aliens want Jack to come up to their station in the first place?

No comments: