Thursday, February 14, 2013

Duke Basketball vs. Boston College: 62-61

From what I read, this was a strange situation for Duke.  Due to weather, the basketball team arrived in Boston in the morning instead of the previous night.  Even though I suspect it isn't the longest plane flight, I know from my experience that the whole process is painful.  You need to get to the airport early.  You need to go through the whole security check.  From what I saw of the game, Duke suffered from this.

Some highlights from a very close game:

Mason Plumlee hit 70% of his free throws.  For awhile, he was reverting to some very awful free throw shooting, but hopefully he is bouncing back to a decent level.

Seth Curry and his shin continue to over-perform.

For BC:  Was it Eddie Odio who averages only 3 points a game the guy who put it down on Plumlee.  I do believe so.

No comments: