Monday, June 2, 2008

Dreams: Bill Gates and Universal Studios' Fire

I had a rather strange dream, I thought.

I was supposed to be at a corporate meeting. I was there on the first day, but on the second day, I was at the same hotel but no one showed up. Strange, I thought, I guess things got changed and no one told me. I decided to leave and as I started walking out of the hotel a person turned to face me. It was Bill Gates. I lost my breath for a second. He said, “What do you think of that Universal Studios fire?” I replied, “Yes, that’s not all that great, but I’m sure they’ll be able to deal with it.” Then I found myself stepping on a snake, which freaked me out, and I quickly kicked it away.

I don’t think the snake represented Bill Gates, because I’d just seen Indiana Jones.

Interesting dream.

Notes from Vivace

No comments: