Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kiev and Kinch @ Silverlake Lounge

As everyone appeared to be over at Satellite/Spaceland (I drove pass on my way) on Monday night, I was off to Silverlake Lounge to catch Kiev and Kinch. It was a great evening of music.

Kiev is definitely a band I'd like to catch again. They mentioned that they're doing the February residency at Cinespace on Sundays. I'll need to catch them there.

Comment of the night: You have one good song and then some sh*t goes wrong on stage.

Kinch is from Phoenix. They gave one energetic set. Looking at their website, they have four residencies going on this month. Crazy. Two in California and the others in Phoenix.

Noticed: I am assuming that this individual is a friend of Kinch and was from Arizona, as well. She was re-charging her smart phone while watching the band. She gave it about a 40 minute re-charge.


Kiev






Kinch





No comments: